Best of Pakistan
Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, once said, “Remember that your government is like your garden. Your garden flourishes by the way you look after it and the efforts that you put in towards its improvement. Similarly, your government can only flourish by your patriotic, honest and constructive efforts to improve it,” (Address at Islamia College, Peshawar, April 12, 1948).
This message by the Quaid is very enlightening and holds good for the present day as well
- Pakistan is the only country in the world that is a gateway to the Middle East, Central Asia, China, and rest of South Asia.
- Pakistan is the only Muslim country that is a Nuclear Power.
- Pakistan is one of the few countries in the world where you’ll see all kind of landscapes and weather. From the majestic mountains of NWFP, Northern Areas, and Azad Kashmir to the lush plains of Punjab to the deserts and beaches of Sindh and Balochistan.
- Pakistan has the World’s Largest Salt Mine:
Khewra salt mine has proven reserves of 300 million tons. This reserve could not be consumed in 600 years even at the rate of 5 lakh tons production per annually.
- Pakistan has the World’s 2nd Largest Coal Reserve:
Thar Coal Reserve are around 850 trillion cubic feet which are equal 400 brillion barrels of oil equal to the oil. coal reserves equal 618 billion barrels of oil.
- Pakistan has the World’s 3rd Largest Gas Reserves:
Pakistan with gas reserves of 28tcf (current reserves 32.8tcf) So far about 52.7 TCF of gas reserves have been discovered of which … In view of large indigenous reserves.
- Pakistan is the World’s 4th Largest Cotton Poducer:
Pakistan as the fourth largest cotton producer, third largest cotton consumer, second largest importer and with fourth largest cotton area. Real performance is counted in terms of yield per hectare and Pakistan has yield around Kgs 650 per hectare lagging behind dozens of countries.
- Pakistan has the World’s 5th largest Army:
It was amazing to know that my great country Pakistan has the 5th biggest army of the world, but this doesn’t means that the biggest is also the strongest as well, because the strongest would be the one which would have the latest technology weapons.
- Pakistan is the World’s 5th largest milk producer.
- Pakistan is the World’s 11th largest wheat producer.
- Pakistan is the World’s 12th largest rice producer.
- Pakistan is the country of legends and some of the world’s best singers.Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, The King of Sufi Music.Noor Jehan, The Queen of MelodyNazia and Zoheb Hassan, The pioneers of pop music in the subcontinent.Shoiab Akhter world fastest bowler, Dr Abdul Qdeer our nuclear scientist, dr Abdus Salam a pioneer in field of physics, Jahangir Khan an unbeatable squash player, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto a greatest leader of its time and many more
- Pakistan is the country with the best national anthem.